August 13, 2008

I'm in LOVE!!!!!

She's everything I hoped for and more! I'm just giddy about finally having met her. I'm going to try and keep her at the hotel with me tonight but we'll see how that goes, lol. I have a pack and play that they had at the hotel here but I don't know if it will be big enough for her. She's pretty small though. Otherwise I'll try to keep her in bed with me but I worry that she'll fall out. She a kid in motion and never stops moving so it will be hard to get her to lay down and go to sleep.
Well, I'm off for now, I have to go and get her a swimming suit so she can swim in the pool today!
Can't wait to get home tomorrow and be with all my babies, I miss the other kids all so much & Daddy too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Jen. It's so great that she's the kind of child you were hoping for. She's a lucky gal, too--you are great mama! I can't wait to meet her (although I'm sure you're going to want some time to figure out family dynamics and all that--but I'm excited!)
    Have a great time and I look forward to more updates. Going to go show the girls her picture now....

    ReplyDelete