October 28, 2008

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork...

I don't know how I manage to get so much paperwork around here. And so many magazines and catalogs that pile up and never get looked at. But you have to keep them just in case :o) I thought when I started homeschooling that the paper load would go down but it actually increased. Not to mention all of the medical, foster care, adoption, school IEP/IFSP's, continuing ed, etc. paperwork. I really need one of those big, tall file cabinets so I can get rid of all of these little filing crates and buckets that have so many files that are duplicates. Either that or I need to start putting them into some great big 3-ring binders. Maybe that would be easier to work with in the future????
If you have any great organizing tips, please let me know :o)

1 comment:

  1. No help from me! I actually am paying someone to come to my house tomorrow to help me orgainze, her business is called Kickin' Klutter!

    ReplyDelete