November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

First off I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving! We are going to my MIL and FIL's house for supper tomorrow. I'm going to bring pumpkin pie with a homemade crust, dinner rolls, jello, whipped topping, and something with vanilla pudding. Maybe banana cream pie or dessert, not sure???
I'm going to bake it all tomorrow because, like a bonehead, I got my eyes checked at 4:30 this afternoon and the dilation didn't go away until 9:30 so it was a little too late to be baking tonight, lol. That's ok though, I'll get it done and it will all be fresh :o)
The pumpkin pie is an assignments of A's for her home arts elective that she signed up for, so that will be fun to do that with her. The older 2 are very excited to have a 4 day weekend too :o)
Before my eye apt today I ran over to Target and got done with my in-store Christmas shopping :o) I'm SO happy to have it done BEFORE all the craziness. I HATE going to stores to fight for things and then find that it's all sold out. I only have a couple of things left to buy and they are things online that I'm waiting to drop in price.
Well, I'm off to bed :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment