November 18, 2008

Mmmmm

I made some kick butt pancakes for supper tonight with the homemade syrup I made the other day! They were the best I've ever had. I just love www.recipezaar.com because they have the best recipes! I love making things that have a million 5 star ratings because I KNOW it's going to be awesome!
Busy day today. P missed school because she was up half the night with a terrible cold. Seems to be doing a little better but we'll see how tonight goes :o) J had speech therapy and did great! The other 2 did really good today with their school work. They are learning how to use Microsoft Paint. I had never used it before but it's really cool.
I'm officially addicted to Scholastic Book orders, lol. And now that I have my own account I can GO TO TOWN :o) Never hurts to read too much :o)
Hubby brought the storage bucket with the Christmas tree in it up tonight so I can get on that one of these evenings. It's such a big job and it's always such a dusty mess. I need to get it done though so I can get the presents wrapped and hidden.
Well, I better get to bed before I collapse :o) It might be another long night :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment