December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! Yesterday we had a big turkey lunch with my parents and then after J's nap we opened presents. The kids were just thrilled with what they got. Then we just hung out and played and ate leftovers all evening. Today we had my in-laws over for brunch and then spent the rest of the day playing with toys. I also made a pair of "fireman" flannel pj's for W. I had him try on the pants so I could see where to put the hem and he wouldn't take them off, lol. He said he was "so cold" and they were so warm and cozy. I'll have to do it tomorrow if he ever takes them off, lol. Of course, as soon as he put them on, J says "me too?". Although he said that when I made skirts for the girls too, lol. I'll have to dig something up and make some for him tomorrow if I have time.
Tomorrow morning my parents are heading back to Arizona. They are just anxious to get going and get back to their warm weather, lol. They've decided that next year they'll only be coming for 2 weeks because it's too darn cold, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a lovely day. Thanks for the "Signing Times" recommendation and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete