February 16, 2009

My online store is up and running...

www.beedos.com is the address of my online store. It's named after P because her nickname is Beedo :o) I have onesie shirts on there for special needs kids and adults. You'll notice that I put a discount section on there so people can get discounts based on how much they are purchasing. I can't figure out the HTML code to do it on the items so I just made something to click on. Hopefully everyone can figure it out.
I add shirts to it as I make them so if someone doesn't see something they like they can check back later. I will be adding other items as I have time.
Please forward it on to anyone who you think might be interested.
Let me know what you think or if you find any issues on there. I'm definitely not a web designer, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Your store looks awesome, great job! I saw on google product search that you can register your store for free so it will pop up when someone does a search. I thought I would mention it since it would increase how many buyers are able to find your store. Good Luck and I will definately pass your URL on to anyone I know who may be interested in checking out your store. Deb

    ReplyDelete