April 11, 2009

Busy day today

Of course I procrastinated and now I have to figure out what the Easter Bunny is going to bring my kids TONIGHT! lol. I'm going to make them some Easter shaped chocolates and maybe some other things. We'll see what I can get done while they go to the pool with Daddy today.
I also have to make some biscuits to bring to Grandma and Grandpa's tomorrow for dinner. That will be the easy part :o)
Our indoor garden is coming along great and I'm getting excited to be able to plant them in about a month or so. Hopefully we'll have lots of veggies to eat and more to freeze for the Winter. It's been fun to take out frozen tomatoes, cook them up on the stove, and then puree them with my wand for spaghetti sauce. We also LOVE the green peppers for everything too. We had some on our homemade pizza last night, mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment