June 11, 2009

What a busy week!

P had her semi-annual check-up at Gillette today. She's grown 2 inches and 4 lbs in the last 6 months. Now she's 44" tall and 48 lbs. He said that she's doing great, but he hopes that I can get the school to continue PT next year because she obviously needs it still.

Yesterday she had PT/OT/Speech at Gillette and did great! She's such a hard worker. When we got home she ate lunch and passed out :o) Then I had to wake her up at 1:30 to go to homeschool playgroup at the park.

Tuesday she had aqua therapy and did a great job there too. She was walking all over in the water. Ms. Katie gave her a floatie that looked like a barbell and she was just cruising all over and making turns. It was SO fun to watch her :o)

Tomorrow she has her 3 year follow up apt with her cardiologist. She has a realignment in her heart and they have to monitor it periodically. Hopefully everything is good to go.

I got out in my garden this evening and things are growing great! I can't wait to eat some green beans :o) I also planted peas, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, watermelon, squash, cantalope, peppers, chili peppers, and pumpkins. I had one row left and Ms. A planted flowers in it. I'm sure she'll be just excited when they grow and bloom. My lasagna garden is working out great! It's so nice to just pick a weed here and there, instead of everywhere :o)

We are going to have a couple of extra kids this weekend and we are hoping to get to a local campground for some swimming and fun with our homeschool friends. It should be a blast! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment