December 6, 2008

Busy day...

This morning I watched Christmas cartoons with the kids for a bit and then I made a Christmas curtain for the patio door in the dining room. It looks so festive and the kids love it. Then my Mom and I went and did some shopping. We got a lot accomplished and I was very surprise at how NOT busy the stores were. Last year there were lines a mile long and this year maybe 1 or 2 people in front of you. Saturdays should be WAY busier than this. I DID NOT mind though :o)
I found cute little sweaters for the boys that match the girls' skirts that I made them last night. I also got a sweater for my hubby. Now we'll have to get those pictures scheduled so they can wear it all :O)
Tomorrow I'm going to try and get some presents wrapped and under the tree so my kids can drool :o) I'm also going to try and get some more sewing done. We'll see, lol. Ooh, and I also have to get the boys heads shaved :o) They're starting to look a little shaggy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment