January 27, 2009

Pictures and info

I've had lots of questions and special requests so I thought I'd post on here to answer some and also put some pics of what these look like on a person :o)
My sweet daughter modeled one for me so you can see how they fit. It's a little big on her because she doesn't have a diaper on. The second picture shows her pants over it and the shirt pulled out a little for comfort.



The onesie part is made of a double layer of soft, stretchy, knit fabric that has been serged for durability. It's attached to the shirt with a double layer of stitches, and the 3 snaps are through 4 layers of fabric so they won't tear out. I will also be selling onesie extenders that can be added on to any of the shirts to add a few inches and allow you to use the shirts a lot longer as your loved one grows. Just let me know if you need one.
My website is almost done and I'll have a lot of shirts in all different sizes available to purchase. I will also be shipping internationally once per week when I can make it to the post office :o)
If there is anything else you are looking for, please let me know. I will be making lots of winter items next fall, including long fleece mittens (with and without thumbs), and matching hats, scarves, and shoe/AFO covers to keep those plastic AFO's from freezing little legs.
And, lastly, if you get your purchase and it doesn't fit or you aren't happy with it, you can return it (unworn and unwashed) and I will refund you, minus shipping. I know it's hard to buy clothes online and I want everyone to be happy with their purchase :o)
Please post a comment and let me know what you think :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment