February 3, 2009

We're doing good...

A few people have emailed and asked how we're doing. We're doing pretty well, considering. Hubby has applied for about 10-15 jobs and had 3 interviews. He got hired for all 3 jobs :o) He has some training to do and then he'll be starting at one of them. I think he's narrowed it down, but I'm not for sure, lol. I knew it wouldn't take him long to find a job because he's quite the smart cookie, and is a very personable person.
I haven't decided what to do about my van yet. It's so expensive and I don't know that keeping it is reasonable. However, I also don't know that having a minivan and lugging a wheelchair in and out of the back of it is something my back can handle. Not to mention lugging P in and out of the wheelchair and into her car seat. It's a hard decision to make but I guess we'll find out soon enough if we can afford it. Used minivans are quite a good deal right now though :O) Our credit is going to be ruined by the loss of the company anyways so letting my van go won't make a difference in the least.

Other than that, J turned 3! Happy Birthday baby boy! And my newest niece was born on Friday. Madison May was 6lbs. 14oz. and 19" long. Both Mom and baby are healthy and happy! We drove up on Friday to see them and Miss Madison is just beautiful! Congratulations guys!
So that makes all girls born to my family, lol. We have 2 nieces on my side and 2 now on hubby's side, and we had 2 girls. I told my brother in law that they'd have to adopt their boys too, lol.

My sweet little P will be 5 on Friday! I can hardly believe it! Her birthdays are always hard for me because as much as a absolutely adore her, it reminds me of all the things that she isn't able to do. I morn the things that she doesn't get to do that the other kids get to do. She doesn't know any different, but I do. I also think that her having 3 siblings that are 6, 5, and 3, makes it that more obvious to me. They do things and she just tries so hard to keep up with them. They go outside to play and she'll watch out the window. They play on the computer and she just watches and tries so hard to get to it. It's one of her favorite things. I think I'm going to get her a kid one for her birthday so she can beat it to death :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment