October 18, 2009

My Recipezaar

I tried to email my recipezaar.com favorites cookbook to some of my friends, but it didn't work, so here are some of my FAVORITE recipes ;O)
Homemade pancake syrup - we don't have maple flavoring so, we use vanilla
Pancakes
Chicken Nuggets - you can also use larger pieces of chicken and make patties. They are awesome from what I've been told :o)
Homemade Marshmallows - it makes a lot and if you put them in the freezer, they don't freeze, but stay nice for a long time :o)
Dinner Rolls - These are to die for!
Whipping Cream - I use powdered sugar instead of regular sugar
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Refried Beans - I doubled the ingredients but not the water and it turned out great.
Green Beans with Garlic
Chicken Breasts Smothered in Tomatoes and Mozzarella
FABULOUS Pizza Dough - I add a ton of Italian Seasoning from Sam's Club :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment