July 8, 2008

Hey all!

I just wanted to put out a quick post to let everyone know I'm still here :o) I had a very busy day today and of course "P" decided to be up from 1-5 am last night :o(. We had dentist apts for the 4 kids today and Grandma came with to help. Then we hurried home, ate and then headed out to the school for "P" speech therapy that apparently wasn't. Second week in a row that we showed up and she wasn't there so I called her to see if I had the time wrong or something - although I knew I didn't - and she said that I 'should have' gotten the schedule that told what weeks we met and that she was sorry that I didnt' get it. Ooh well, at least it's only a few miles away.
Then we came home and I paid some bills, made a few phone calls, made supper, ate and then cruised out the door to adoption support group. It's great because it's lots of people with crazier lives than mine so it brings me back down to normal, lol. I also learn alot because most of their kids are older than mine and it can be VERY educational to hear about their trials and tribulations. Then I headed over to Hallmark for a couple birthday presents, to the grocery store to pick up some stuff and got home around 10 pm. Now it's 11 and I REALLY need to go to bed because the 3-4 hours of sleep I got last night just aren't cutting it :o) And who knows how much I'll get tonight. I hope she's not getting sick :o(

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys are all feeling well...we just had the crud pass though here... not even sure how because we've been such homebodies lately!!
    Don't you just love it when the rest of the world doesn't let you in on their time schedule, even if it involves you!?! Like driving around with 4 kids even a few miles is pleasant!

    ReplyDelete